We realize it’s only be a week since rolling out Version 4.0 and this update now makes two since, but as said before, when rolling out an update as large as we have, bugs are to be expected. In version 4.0.1, we addressed some of the major ones and released an update immediately. In this latest version of 4.0.2, we have corrected all the additional bugs/issues mentioned since.
We’re quite confident in believing we’ve addressed all the past concerns mentioned in the last week, but if something has been overlooked, if you do discover any new bugs/issues, we encourage you to share those with us. As mentioned in the release of version 4, we have created new Support Forums that are available for you to use and encourage your participation there – support is available Monday-Friday guaranteed!
Denoizzed Support Forums: http://www.denoizzed.com/forum
If you’re having troubles registering, there is a link just beneath the «Register» button labeled «How do I Register? / Help«.
Version 4.0.2 Change Log
A complete list of files that were modified in the release of version 4.0.2:
It’s a long list, but between fixings and new features, it was necessary.
New Features Added in Version 4.0.2
- Added more customizable styling options.
- Included the option to «Hide Navigation» on homepage only.
- Included an option to the «Enable Grid» on the homepage.
- Included «Transparency» to the Tooltip when selected.
- Included «Mouseover» effects on the Portfolio items.
- Included «Mouseover» effects on the Featured Images in posts.
- Added a maximum height/width to Colorbox lightbox galleries.
- The ability to use the Contact Widget within various sidebars.
- Added the option to disable/enable the Blog/Archive dates.
- Added the ability to define the character limitation in posts.
For a complete list of bugs / fixes, checkout the Forums.
With the release of version 4.0.2, we are very hopeful that all issues are resolved. Again though, if any new issues are discovered, we encourage you to register with our Support Forums and let us know your findings. Not only will we assist you immediately, but we’ll do our absolute best to get you a patch available as soon as possible.
Should our update come with success and no major issues, you can look forward to Version 4.1 being released with many new features added in coming weeks – no date guaranteed, but it will be soon!
Remember, if you’re updating, it’s important to read:
How do I update? Important for Version 4+!
We’re wishing you all the best with KingSize WordPress version 4.0.2!